Friday, July 10, 2015

Why I love my solitary confinement



  • SLEEP. SLEEP. SLEEP.
  • NO one else to think about but my own problems like what will I eat for NOW? Do I need to shave? Should I change my bed sheets from two 2 weeks ago? Mainly allowing yourself to be filthy coz no one's watching!!!
  • I can play on my own, watch series, movies, etc. and no one to tell me to stop watching it coz they don't like it - the remote control is yours!
  • SPACE HOG! I own both sides of the bed! and my sheets are all mine with no one to tug it with and I can wrap yourself like a burrito! (Yay! More sleep!)
  • No one will break my heart! I can meet up with anyone and cancel it if I don't feel like going coz there's no commitment involve.
  • No need to worry myself with what to give someone special on monthsary/anniversary/birthdays, etc. And my money is all for myself ! (BUY THOSE SHOES!)
  • That feeling that I don't need anyone just to be happy coz I am happy on my own.
  • I can plan and not worry about someone else's schedule!
  • I can wear whatever you want coz no one will tell me to stop wearing what I feel good in.
  • I won't feel empty coz I would not give myself to someone who will NOT RECIPROCATE back anything and make me feel my worth!
  • ALL I can do is love myself. Don't give a damn about someone who doesn't give a damn back. 
  • Never get my heart broken! Yay! Free from pain! 

1 comment: