Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Soliloquy

Sometimes I feel like you just don't have time for me. Like you have time for everything else but not me. I'm a confident person in a lot of aspects. And right now, I think I'm losing my mind. Am I wrong? I need to know I'm wrong. Or maybe I just need to know I'm important to you too.
I keep the faith. Believe me, I do. But sometimes I just have to know if I still matter to you the way (I think) I did before. I don't know how to tell you. I don't want to let you know that I've been going thru this. I just couldn't demand more coz it seems like it push people that I love away based on my experience. Sometimes words become empty when it's not partnered with actions. I tried everything. I've tried silence. Talk to friends. Paint and paint some more. Get into another hobby (calligraphy). But nothing else suffice to fill in my heart longing for you. Been too long without me even seeing a single strand of your hair. I miss you so much. I don't know what to do anymore. So I guess I'm telling you.


No comments:

Post a Comment