Thursday, March 19, 2015

Grow Together or Grow Apart

I'm not saying you're not doing anything to make this work. Because I do appreciate every little thing.
I never wanted to say this, and I've always opted to just bury my negative feelings... 

And maybe because I believe in us, in you, so much that someday you will miss me so much that you will want to find ways to introduce quality time in the LDR. Maybe why I was excited that I would finally go drinking beers with you after work today. As simple as that excites me. A lot.

First thing I thought I'd do was to make you answer some quiz about finding out what works for you, and then eventually let you know what works for me. I think you're smart enough to realize the point of the whole quiz.

To know what your partner's love language, to understand his or her needs, and fulfill them. Maybe makes a stronger relationship.
Doesn't seem to be demanding to me, but I'm not sure if you will feel the same way. 
Because I do want to be your go-to person, your best friend, your hangout buddy, your sounding board, etc. And normal relationships do talk for hours and not just "how's your day?" Or ""what are your plans tonight?" Longer hours because they both want to develop that stronger connection to each other. Emotional connection. 
That's why other ldr people developed creative ways of staying in touch and defying distance, talking longer hours, sharing their simplest shit, and why you see other people hooked on their phones.
I was afraid that it will all come to this when you said (and I do respect that!) you are not that type. And I appreciate every single text messages, phone calls and pictures you've sent. 
But I do want more.
Do we wait until we are with each other to let the quality time and those things happen? 
I'm torn between sending this message to you or not. After all, im the infinity lord, destroyer of the metropolis. I don't want to change who you are at all. I'm only trying to suggest what could make this situation better.
But I have faith in you..in us. And I hope this will lead us to a better relationship together. And because #HappyWifeHappyLife.

I'm probably already drunk done swimming in tears when you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment